Bangladesh Supply Chain Excellence Award 2021
- Supply Chain Collaboration and Partnering
- Supply Chain Talent Development
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Supply Chain Finance Management
- Logistics & Transportation Management
- Customer Service, Warehousing & Distribution
- Supply Chain Planning Process
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Technology as Supply Chain Enabler
Terms & Conditions
- Individual categories:
– One individual can submit only 01 individual nomination
- Organisation categories:
– An organisation can submit maximum 02 nominations for 02 different categories.
– An organisation can submit maximum 01 nomination for a single category.
- Projects/Initiatives which are implemented within July’20 to June’21 are eligible for nomination.
- Projects/Initiatives related to Bangladesh are eligible to apply.
- Please use online application form to nominate: https://www.bsceabd.com/nomination
- Contact: email@example.com and 16519.
- A forwarding letter signed by the organization’s Head of HR / Functional Head needs to be submitted which must state that the information provided in the case is authentic & the organization has the consent to apply for the award.
- BSCEA authority will use the submissions for its research for evaluation of this award.
- BSCEA authority and its partners will use the contact information provided with the submissions for communication and record purpose.
- BSCEA authority reserves the right to appoint any 3rd party or affiliates to further verify all or any part of the submission.
- BSCEA authority may use the submitted cases for demonstration and communication purposes of the awards.
- BSCEA authority may ask for further information during the validation and jury process.
- BSCEA authority reserves the right to amend, alter or change any part of the award at any point in time.
- Companies operating in Bangladesh
Nestlé Bangladesh Limited, Color City and Kakan Chandra Dey, head of Demand and Supply Planning and Customer Service and Distribution at Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited.
Omera Petroleum and Remi Holdings Limited have each been awarded for excellence in supply chain sustainability.
In the “Excellence in Young Supply Chain Talent of the Year” category, supply chain heads of Comfort Composite Knit Limited and BSRM, KM Sharif Ahmed and Md Naimul Islam Bhuiyan respectively won the awards.
Md Rashedul Islam from bKash won the “Supply Chain Professional of the Year” award.
In the “Excellence in Supply Chain Enabler” category, Nestlé Bangladesh Limited, Aarong and bKash received the awards.
Square Pharma, Md Abdul Barak of Nestle Bangladesh Limited, and Unilever won the awards in the “Excellence in Supply Chain Collaboration and Partnering” category.
British American Tobacco Bangladesh won the “Excellence in Supply Chain Talent Development” category.
British American Tobacco Bangladesh also won the award for excellence in manufacturing, along with Tarasima Apparels Ltd.
In the “Excellence in Supply Chain Finance Management” category, Images Group and Marico Bangladesh won the awards.
Md Habib Hasan from Nestle Bangladesh Limited and A H Khan & Co. were awarded for their excellence in logistics and transportation management.
Reckitt Benckiser and Md Abdul Alim from Berger won the award in the “Excellence in Customer Service, Warehousing and Distribution” category.
Information will be added soon.